Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I'm after a dent and rust free tailgate complete with glass for my VL Wagon.
let me no if u can help
Cheers Chris
0 likes
Geez you might be pushing it with dent free..... Thought a lsd diff and axles would be more important
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I've got a spare one here from memory it's mint but I'll have a look at it see what it's like
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKVLT
[View Post]
I've got a spare one here from memory it's mint but I'll have a look at it see what it's like
awesome just let me no then
0 likes
Looked at the one I've got last night and it's dent free little to no rust but has some damage around the hinge area that I forgot about and the other spare hatch I've got has been modified for sikvlt
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKVLT
[View Post]
Looked at the one I've got last night and it's dent free little to no rust but has some damage around the hinge area that I forgot about and the other spare hatch I've got has been modified for sikvlt
wot kind of damage around the hinge area?
and how have u modified your other spare? would u sell it?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty 30
[View Post]
wot kind of damage around the hinge area?
I'll get a pic of it for ya tomorrow
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKVLT
[View Post]
I'll get a pic of it for ya tomorrow
Cheers Dude
0 likes
You can see in the pics below that the tailgate had been lifted past the point of the hinge range (had no gas struts) and has damaged around the hinge area the window still seals and the hatch still fits and closes fine there is some lifting of the window seal so I'd say there is some rust under the seal
Sorry to miss lead you in my posts above it is far from the "mint" one I was talking about :/
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14-07-12, 17:12 GMT+10#10 dam that sucks.....
keen to sell me your good spare one for SIKVLT please???
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKVLT
[View Post]
You can see in the pics below that the tailgate had been lifted past the point of the hinge range (had no gas struts) and has damaged around the hinge area the window still seals and the hatch still fits and closes fine there is some lifting of the window seal so I'd say there is some rust under the seal
Sorry to miss lead you in my posts above it is far from the "mint" one I was talking about :/
---------- Post added 14-07-12 at 19:15 ----------
your spare modified one???
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14-07-12, 18:19 GMT+10#11 Contact Motueka Auto spares on 03 528 9576 They have got a wagon there in pretty good nic,I wrecked it out for them
Cheers Marty
0 likes
22-07-12, 10:25 GMT+10#12 cheers dude i'll give them a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss nut
[View Post]
Contact Motueka Auto spares on 03 528 9576 They have got a wagon there in pretty good nic,I wrecked it out for them
Cheers Marty
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.