Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
http://youtu.be/fKBEKwzKS5k
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Wtf?? That is all.. What happened to clutchless?? I recall a clip on YouTube being manual why the change back to auto??
0 likes
Might of broken an axle or something?
0 likes
Did something break? I was expecting some insane loss of traction mid track or something lol.
I still wouldve **** myself if that happened to me.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY747
[View Post]
Wtf?? That is all.. What happened to clutchless?? I recall a clip on YouTube being manual why the change back to auto??
How can you tell its auto? No in car shots to see the shifter?
0 likes
i dare say an axle has broken or possibly a suspension failure of some sort on the diff or similar.
as in from the chassis to the diff i mean like a 4 link arm.
im sure jim will clear it up when he jumps online.
0 likes
you can hear its auto from the vid, no need for a manual anyway. looks like some sort of component failure, sure it will be back out very soon, hope so anyway.
0 likes
Nothing broken car is all good
0 likes
****en wasn't epic but u would still **** yourself
0 likes
27-05-12, 15:07 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by xAsh-
[View Post]
How can you tell its auto? No in car shots to see the shifter?
Would have been 2 stepping of its head if it was manual....before it took off!!!!
---------- Post added 27-05-12 at 15:18 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAsh-
[View Post]
How can you tell its auto? No in car shots to see the shifter?
Would have been 2 stepping of its head if it was manual....before it took off!!!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-05-12, 19:00 GMT+10#11 Water under tyre ****ing rushed by starter...Still run 178 mph run before, still setting up ams boost controller
0 likes
27-05-12, 20:43 GMT+10#12 Good to see it back out in action man !
0 likes
27-05-12, 21:20 GMT+10#14 Yes its only be 2 years, but loving it again to bad there are no meeting for a while...
0 likes
28-05-12, 14:44 GMT+10#15 Great save Jim, When will the next meeting for you be?
0 likes
28-05-12, 15:26 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by boostn
[View Post]
Yes its only be 2 years, but loving it again to bad there are no meeting for a while...
There is a meeting next weekend hehe I told you that already
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
28-05-12, 16:56 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpsi
[View Post]
There is a meeting next weekend hehe I told you that already
In Sydney.... Jambo we will go up bigpsi.. I told you that lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
29-05-12, 08:15 GMT+10#18 :0 wow good save. Mint car.
Lol at the tags on the YouTube vid Jesus I think they covered everything lmao
0 likes
29-05-12, 20:35 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by boostn
[View Post]
In Sydney.... Jambo we will go up bigpsi.. I told you that lol
boring hahahahaha
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes