Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: Autometer Gauges, Boost Control, TV, S2 Trims, Cooler, AU Fans, Fuel Pump + More

Started by F I L L I P O · 19 May 2012 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

F I L L I P OArchived member
.....
0 likes
mrvltbt1Archived member
wanna just sell the cooler pipeing??
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
just wondering how much for the au fans if selling separate
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
By any chance would thah fuse Box u have got the loom that runs down just were the passengers feet is and pluhs into the main elec window and mirror loom? I can send u pics to show you if u like? Cheers
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
What size are the gauges? and what model number is the fuel reg? Pics as well pelase
0 likes
Mr_JoxArchived member
how much psi can the fuel reg handle?
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Pic of stand alone shift light [phone removed]
0 likes
BTArchived member
Pro Flow polished catch can with all lines and fittings. $150 what size and brand of fittings any chance of seeing a pic champ
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
pm sent
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Whats the best price on the - 4 x White VL Calais doors And hows the condition on them? Any dings or marks?
0 likes
kims88VLTArchived member
Can I get pics of the manual console insert. My number is [phone removed]. Thanks
0 likes
vr 5ltrArchived member
swap tv for a ps3 check thread
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved