Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wanted ASAP - RB30 Head

Started by Richo11 · 17 May 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Richo11Archived member
As the title states, I need an RB30 head, dont need cam etc as mine is ok.. but ive got a cracked head. South East of Melb if possible. Cheers
0 likes
tubby2010Archived member
Hey mate iv got a series 2 rb30 engine. With the head on it I'm in nsw though if you can't get one local il pull it off and ship it to you Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by Richo11 [View Post] As the title states, I need an RB30 head, dont need cam etc as mine is ok.. but ive got a cracked head. South East of Melb if possible. Cheers
0 likes
Gab dHArchived member
I've got a head, up near bendigo though
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
I've got one in brisbane $70 in good condition
0 likes
Richo11Archived member
Thanks guys.. Picked one up today.. If its no good I'll be in contact
0 likes
LS1vycalArchived member
There's one in the free section
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,494 threads, 75,357 posts and 923 images saved from CT

30.7% of indexed threads saved