17-05-12, 01:12 GMT+10#1
Greetings all.
Been trawling though the forum for a while now thought I better share what all the information sourcing is being used for.
Make / Model: VL Berlina, has SL badges for some reason.
Colour:Platnium Gold.
Engine Type: Nissan inline six.
Engine Mods: None.
Power: Minimal.
Exhaust: Lukey extractors with matching Lukey exhaust.
Gearbox: Automatic.
Diff: Broken.
Brakes: Standard, i'e crap.
Suspension: King springs with new shockers.
Wheels/Tyres: Silver Holden wheels.
Interior: Spotless.
Future mods:
VL Calais front end, painting it up currently.
VL Calais disc brake rear end.
Long story short I owned this car, sold it and then bought it back again.
Been slowly working on it since.
List of what was done is.
1. Repaired damage caused by P plater who bought it. Replaced boot, rear bumper 1 light, centre boot garnish.
2. Replaced shockers and springs.
3. Replaced exhaust system, Lukey extractors with Lukey 2.5 exhaust.
4. Bought a calais front and some 15 inch steel rims.
Next on the list is to fit the calais front end and try and find a calais diff set up to replace the current one as its "slightley" broken, that and the stopping power of the standard brakes are lacking.
Anyway here are some photos.
This is from before I sold the car.
This is a more current photo, you get a rough idea of the ride height of the new springs.
Cant really move the car at the moment because of the broken diff, as soon as I find and fit another one I'll get her out of the shed and take some better ones.
Thanks.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
