Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

What are these rims!!

Started by VLCommy88 · 15 May 2012 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLCommy88Archived member
I've been searching for ages to find out what rims these are ever since I got my car. I am also looking for a set of police rims for a trade of the rims in the picture. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Could be any brand, but most likely Rodney Jane or auscar brand.
0 likes
VLCommy88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by leb vlt [View Post] Could be any brand, but most likely Rodney Jane or auscar brand. Are they worth anything, whats the value difference between them and ceptor rims?
0 likes
LUXJETArchived member
nothinggg
0 likes
ChemicalArchived member
use them for skids
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
they are worth almost nothin. they arent the most attractive wheel.
0 likes
BangaVLTArchived member
without tyres on the you might get $10.00 scrap metal Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
I think they are "Performance" brand. They are only worth scrap value.
0 likes
BangaVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VLCommy88 [View Post] I've been searching for ages to find out what rims these are ever since I got my car. I am also looking for a set of police rims for a trade of the rims in the picture. the same value as the follwing rims Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VLCommy88Archived member
Thank you guys for your input, I really need to get some better rims i reckon.
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VLCommy88 [View Post] Thank you guys for your input, I really need to get some better rims i reckon. brand is -AUSCAR. model -concept shadow
0 likes
The_MonkArchived member
Haha my first car had those hideous tri spokes on it.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,616 threads, 76,964 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.0% of indexed threads saved