Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Gxp brembo brake upgrade help!!!!!!!!

Started by CALJAS88 · 15 May 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CALJAS88Archived member
Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone has any info on doing a brembo 4 pot brake upgrade on a vs. Although I know this is a upgrade for a ve. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
0 likes
LAZYASSArchived member
Looking into this upgrade for all early commodores and will have info soon
0 likes
1gz-vlcArchived member
Any updates? I have a ve ss brake kit I would like to fit to my vl calais Dave
0 likes
LAZYASSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 1gz-vlc [View Post] Any updates? I have a ve ss brake kit I would like to fit to my vl calais Dave The brackets are for front only Brackets are getting done you will need to machine the centre hole out in the front disc plus change the hoses and also check whel clearance as they have less offset.
0 likes
1gz-vlcArchived member
Ok cool, thanks for the info.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
There is a thread on the LS1 forums about how to do it, well to a VT-VZ anyway. Might give you a few ideas.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

15,436 threads, 144,732 posts and 1,658 images saved from CT

45.1% of indexed threads saved