Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Things I WANT!
Subaru 20mm rear sway bar suite '02 Forester, now talk about a long shot
What I have:
Vl Calais pop up front, motor works perfectly, comes with relay and wires to go straight into your sl/exec/berlina -$400
Vl Exec with rear end damage.
Long motor, very strong -$200
Shift kitted auto, doesn't always go into overdrive but you could just use the valve body in your auto - $100
Grey sunglasses holder and hi rise console -$50
Disc brake diff, 25 spline non LSD New rotors bearings and pads 500km ago -$250
Sports steering wheel with boss kit -$50
Extractors and standard manifold -$100 extractors $50 standard
all the other bits you would expect on a VL
Throw me an offer! Or if you have what I want inbox me your price and we'll work something out.
Located in Maldon, 3463. To find out where that is go to google maps... type in Maldon 3463 and have a look.
Please don't message me about items then decide you can't be bothered coming or paying postage. Thankyou.
Best to text as I have uni at all sorts of funny times [phone removed] I won't call you back unless you text me.
Come grab the lot for not much
0 likes
Indicator stalk and instrument cluster Kz and does it have a tacho on it
0 likes
Sorry i ment both springs where u located
---------- Post added 09-05-12 at 11:11 ----------
Both rear springs for$50 siunds good where u located
0 likes
Inbox me ur number springs are sold if u can bring down to melbourne
0 likes
Hi mate, what colour is the interior? I'm after a grey roof lining in vgc. You have?
0 likes
How much for the complete diff? And does it fit in your car?
0 likes
are the springs front or rear?
0 likes
15-05-12, 21:24 GMT+10#10 Front and rear I've had interest in the rears only so far
0 likes
16-05-12, 14:28 GMT+10#11 I just want front anyway?
0 likes
16-05-12, 14:43 GMT+10#12 Pm sent
---------- Post added 16-05-12 at 20:40 ----------
list has been updated
0 likes
29-05-12, 19:00 GMT+10#14 Motor, auto and fuel tank/pump/lines are going this sunday, panhard rod has gone, springs got stolen anything else you want? Shoot me a PM
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-06-12, 23:53 GMT+10#15 What colour is the interior?
Do you have the rear bumper?
0 likes
05-06-12, 07:10 GMT+10#16 Interior is grey, no rear anything, got hit by a 4wd
---------- Post added 05-06-12 at 20:46 ----------
Prices updated, bump
---------- Post added 05-06-12 at 20:52 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulkers
[View Post]
What colour is the interior?
Do you have the rear bumper?
See my other thread, now wrecking a calais as well
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.