Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Calais Boot and eyebrow moulds

Started by 87VLSL · 5 May 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

87VLSLArchived member
I am thinking of fitting these on, but I do not have the required holes drilled in the bootlid, etc. Does anyone know the correct hole spacing measurements so I know exactly where to drill?
0 likes
BaxArchived member
When I did it, I just measured off the parts I had in my hand. Line them up with where they're going. Drill holes?
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
sikaflex. Thats how i planned on doing it
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xAsh- [View Post] sikaflex. Great stuff!!!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,631 threads, 77,126 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved