04-05-12, 01:32 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $8,500
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? 07 model, SUZUKI GSXR 600
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? GJ73A-106641
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Up for grabs is my midnight blue/black 07, Suzuki GSXR 6000 bike has always been regularly serviced, well maintained, only ridden on nice days and kept in my garage always when not being used. It currently has 18,500 kms on the clock,and if sold for the advertised price bike will come with reg and roady but I'm willing to negotiate a price with serious buyers if they wish to purchase without. Some extras include, a full "yoshi" sports exhaust system which not only sounds great but also has made its mark on the bikes performance. Front brake lever and clutch lever are both fully adjustable in anodised blue, no expense has been spared any questions plz text me and I will get back to you ASAP. Plz no stupid offers/time wasters!! Mite be interested In a swap for for a manual v8 of interest,but I'm really after a nice Harley! And am willing to pay cash ontop if offered something of interest!! Let me know what uve got!! I am unable to upload pics ATM but if u want 1 sent to ur phone or email send a txt to [phone removed] as a friend has agreed to send some threw if required.But I will upload a pic soon as possible
0 likes
