Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Drillers offsider position

Started by steveo_69 · 3 May 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

steveo_69Archived member
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone on here is in the mines or has a contact that I could get some info off in a drillers offsiders position?.. Or someone that is a offsider or know some companies in WA that I could contact..! Cheers
0 likes
hillerusArchived member
I'm a diesel mechanic for a QLD based drilling company. Can't help with WA stuff (however I believe Ozdrill are one company operating there), but here in QLD, the company I work for wont take on offsiders unless they have a HR license, Coal board medical and Generic Induction. Good luck.
0 likes
mulkersArchived member
How is this related to recreation?
0 likes
steveo_69Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerus [View Post] I'm a diesel mechanic for a QLD based drilling company. Can't help with WA stuff (however I believe Ozdrill are one company operating there), but here in QLD, the company I work for wont take on offsiders unless they have a HR license, Coal board medical and Generic Induction. Good luck. Cheers mate, doing my hr in 3 weeks n Marcsta first aid next week ---------- Post added 04-05-12 at 22:39 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by mulkers [View Post] How is this related to recreation? Does it really matter?.. It was the best looking place to ask that I could see, if it affects you don't look at it or comment on it...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today103

9,390 threads, 65,474 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.4% of indexed threads saved