03-05-12, 08:46 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $1000
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? "Honda odyssey buggy project"
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Up for sale is a Honda odyssey it has been highly modified and I repeat it's not for the faint hearted. It was a fl250 but now has a gpz550 race motor kowasaki. Has a lot of upgrades such as solid axle setup is now IRS with supra drive shafts. All suspension done. The odyssey has rust on the chassis easy fix. Rollcage is in perfect condition and mostly all. Would make a great project and doesn't need a lot of money spent on it. I have price $400 will get it back on its 2 back tyres.
---------- Post added 03-05-12 at 13:09 ----------
Forgot too mention there is a spare motor and gear box that are in good running order, heaps of spares!! Also I have never been passed 4th gear and that was 160km at 5500rpm and still have another 2 gears it is a 1 of a kind animal
0 likes
