Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Non-turbo shiftkit + RB30E

Started by Ceptor86 · 2 May 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Ceptor86Archived member
Hey all, There's gotta be more people out there like myself, who are as keen as mustard to get this done! So i did some searching, and found no results, so I thought I would post the question and see what we can all contribute to it! N/A RB plus a Shiftkit. Who's got 1? Where did you get it(or get it done)? Was it worth the $$$$$? Longevity? Destruction to other drivetrain parts? Please note, IMO, a shiftkit is not a manualized auto. You should still be able to leave it in "D" and drive with auto working like it does normally. Any of your thoughts would be good on this as I have a (non-turbo) keas stage 2 valvebody and modulator and I'm pretty happy with it. But, I think definitely theres room for improvement though. So, turbo or not. What does everyone think?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,841 threads, 137,399 posts and 1,573 images saved from CT

43.3% of indexed threads saved