Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi does anyone have a username/pass for the above forums. I am *still* awaiting mine to be validated, I just need to get some wiring diagrams from one post.
This one here:
http://www.fordaustraliaforums.com/f...udio-in-Pinout (http://www.fordaustraliaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?33008-Ranger-BT50-Audio-in-Pinout)
There is two pictures I need:
Mazda Pinout.jpg (page 1, post #1)
Ford Ranger PJ 2088 radio pinout.jpg (page 2, post #27)
If someone could get them and post here or PM/email them to me that would be great thanks
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Here we go!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Yeah, it's silly how those people up in the upper hunter area made me park with all the Landcruisers, Patrols & Hiluxes in my SS Commodore resulting in a damaged brand new catalytic converter (hit a rock), they don't seem to take into account that that car only sit about 25 cms off the ground ,not like 750cm - 1 metre like the 4 x 4's do and is susceptible to getting the subframe ,exhaust, etc damaged as what did happen when I worked up around the Great lakes shire area.
If I had a Skyline GTR, they'd probably think that would also be suitable because it's a four wheel drive vehicle.
0 likes