Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - NSW] 'FORMULA' genuine vl turbo manual ($5900)

Started by Andy-30L · 29 Apr 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Andy-30LArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS Price/Amount 5900 Open to Swap? No State NSW Short Description for title? 'FORMULA' genuine vl turbo manual Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes Transmission? MANUAL Currently Registered? Yes REGO/VIN Number? APH-30L Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description The car is a genuine vl turbo formula pack, in factory manual. The car has all the genuine features including limited slip differential, front and rear disk brakes, mx7 turbo gearbox and the original a8 motor remains. It also features coil over suspension allround, and has no major rust where most vls go (front windscreen was done by me, including replacing the whole front beaver panel and inserting a brand new one, I have photos if neccesary). It has a front strut tower brace, and has 18inch vy ss wheels with almost brand new tyres that I bought less than 6months ago for it. I replaced the original grey trim with nicer velour trim from a vh sle which contrasts well with the silver outside. It also has the the original 'rubber ' formula spoiler, and I have added calais sideskirts and a front lip as well. Plates DO NOT come with the car. NB: The car will be for sale for 5900 for the next two weeks as it has rego due, which I will then be placing rego on it afterward and it will be for sale for 6490. I am contactable on the mobile throughout the day so please dont hesitate to call if your interested. Mobile is [phone removed]. Located on northern beaches. Please NO swaps I already have bought a car!
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,279 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved