Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB clown/runt/monkey bike

Started by Pcain · 28 Apr 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PcainArchived member
Hi, Been cruising the forums for some time, first post. Basically I'm after 2 clown bikes. These were released back in 2001 and have since been discontinued. More than likely they are in your garage. These things used to be in every families house. I had one but it was stolen some time ago. They are little pedal and chain bikes, but are very small. Please let me know if you have one but I'm looking for 2 or even 3. Ph [phone removed] SMS would be great or email [email removed] Cheers guys Chris Ps I will pick them up or pay postage. Will pick up in Melbourne.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,902 threads, 90,828 posts and 1,223 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved