Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Up for swaps are my 20 inch supersports with 85% tread 225/35/20 will to trade for ve ssv 19 inch cash my way must have 245/40/19 tyres to suit ve call or msg me on [phone removed]
0 likes
got a silver set i just put on my vl so i got 2x 245/40/19 bridgies on the back and 2x brand new 235/35/19's on the front..
Will straight swap u if ur keen
0 likes
What sort of cash you talking
---------- Post added 29-04-12 at 10:59 ----------
I got a set of ssv rims with baldish tyres but I got a set of yellow wall tyres to go in or I got a set of 22inch advanti gauntlets
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Givway
[View Post]
Up for swaps are my 20 inch supersports with 85% tread 225/35/20 will to trade for ve ssv 19 inch cash my way must have 245/40/19 tyres to suit ve call or msg me on [phone removed]
what did they come off? ive got a set of undrilled ssv's currently on my ve, 2 with 97% tyres and 2 about 70%
0 likes
there on my ve atm i wont straight swap guys cash my way my number is there if ur keen call me
---------- Post added 29-04-12 at 20:56 ----------
at least $500 my way
---------- Post added 29-04-12 at 21:08 ----------
sorry guys my number is [phone removed] i stuffed up lol
0 likes
Yeah I'll straight swap either set. I contacted number but the number must be wrong
0 likes
Swap guenuine vz clubby rims
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.