Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I am wrecking my 5 speed wagon.
All parts available except tailshaft, alternator and diff assembly.
Plenty of other spares also available.
Gearbox in good condition no major bearing noise. Motor pending compression test (within week)
PM preferred.
Dan
0 likes
Manual or power steering ?
0 likes
what colour/condition is the trim?
0 likes
interior was originally blue, not exactly great condition some grey parts have been replaced out and the front dash etc black. If you have any specific parts in mind I can get you some photos.
Exterior is dark metalic grey. front centre bumper damaged cracked or broken strips on doors rear bumper missing top strip with chips.
I will also be taking photos when i get the compression test done may be more helpful.
---------- Post added 29-04-12 at 12:11 ----------
I also have a manual steering rack in my shed.
0 likes
how much for gearbox fly wheel clutch and crossmember
0 likes
all of that normally goes for around 400. Clutch is old/worn so you can take that for free.
I also have a few spare manual pedal boxes, tail shafts master and slave cyl's if you need me to make up a manual conv. Open for offers.
0 likes
If you would seperate the cross member, let me know, if not all good
0 likes
ive got the pedals and every thing else just missin box flywheel clutch and crossmember
0 likes
30-04-12, 02:31 GMT+10#10 can look in storage for spare xmember. would prefer to sell this lot as close to whole as possible. Going to storage this week.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.