Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

FS: VL Calais drivers seat material genuine new holden

Started by VP_Wagon · 28 Apr 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VP_WagonArchived member
I still got brand new genuine holden material for a Grey VL Calais drivers seat. Its the bottom and back sections for the drivers seat still with original wrapping. I have no use for it as I don't have a VL with Grey interior, Asking $300 make an offer or will possibly swap for other car parts VL,VP,VZ Russell [phone removed] Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
88grpassArchived member
Hey I have VL VZ parts to swap, what are you chasing??
0 likes
VP_WagonArchived member
Would look at any VL Calais parts that I can keep for spares, for teh vz chasing a wagon tailgate and berlina mags, rh wagon tail light or possibly berlina specific spare parts. ---------- Post added 29-04-12 at 16:59 ---------- Sold pending payment
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,922 threads, 61,444 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved