Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[VIC] WTB:RB30 Powersteering setup/rockercover

Started by The_Monk · 28 Apr 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

The_MonkArchived member
Need a Nissan RB30 rocker cover and power steering pump/lines. PM me/reply here or shoot me a text on [phone removed]. I have no phone till monday so thats as soon as I can get back to you if you text. I'm in VIC.
0 likes
bullarabArchived member
im about to remove power steering from my vl. as going manual rack. but in brisbane. cars only done 27000 kms.
0 likes
Catch22Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Monk [View Post] Need a Nissan RB30 rocker cover and power steering pump/lines. PM me/reply here or shoot me a text on [phone removed]. I have no phone till monday so thats as soon as I can get back to you if you text. I'm in VIC. Got both complete $120
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,631 threads, 77,126 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved