Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Suspension Height?

Started by Chiefz · 27 Apr 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ChiefzArchived member
Hey guys just got a set of springs and shocks but the front seems to low, as far as I know there pedders springs was wondering if anyone can help if you have king springs in SL could you messure from the ground to top of the arch in the 1/4 panel and tell me how high there car sits thanks heaps.
0 likes
jbonezArchived member
Depends on what wheels / tyres you have as well mate
0 likes
ChiefzArchived member
I just measured from the centre hub to the top of the arch and sits at 320mm from what I have been reading they seem to be ultra lows? I'm running 18x8, 235/40ZR/18 It needs to go up about an inch if I put super lows would that take it up?
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
ultra low usually sits around 300 front they seem to be super low this will help http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=189118
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,945 threads, 61,805 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved