Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - VIC] GQ Diesel Nissan patrol ($Under $8000)

Started by DTVS · 26 Apr 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DTVSArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* WTB Price/Amount Under $8000 Open to Swap? Yes State VIC Short Description for title? GQ Diesel Nissan patrol Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? MANUAL REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Looking for a diesel GQ Nissan patrol doesn't need to be in the best condition but not too rough either.. I have a vn Calais I am willing to swap and will even put cash on top if I need to so check my thread cheers
0 likes
Baggy22Archived member
I have a gq patrol 91 petrol 4.2 ltr wagon has 35 inch all terrain brand new winch and UHF also has a 3 inch suspension lift let me no if interested [phone removed]
0 likes
wpn_vlArchived member
Check my thread
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,662 threads, 100,522 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved