Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Wiring in gtr resistor for injectors

Started by Bro-d31 · 26 Apr 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Bro-d31Archived member
Bought some gtr injectors but apparently from what I've read there high impedience and I have to get gtr Resistor but I can't find out how to wire it in any help or link to a guide that I can't seem to find?
0 likes
Bro-d31Archived member
Anyone?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,643 threads, 77,210 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved