Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

FS: VL Turbo Auto Gearbox

Started by Diver Dan · 24 Apr 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Diver DanArchived member
Hi All, I've just changed for auto to manual and I've got a rb30 turbo auto gearbox with loom (one connector missing), oil lines, flex plate and torque convertor, all in good working order except that it won't go into top gear unless your doing 130kph. I've also got a heap of bolts and stuff to go with it. I wouldn't expect anyone to be interested but only asking $100 for the lot otherwise its going to the tip.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,533 threads, 75,896 posts and 936 images saved from CT

30.8% of indexed threads saved