23-04-12, 12:43 GMT+10#1
Hey guys!
unfortunately my car was defected last month, and I have made my mind up that I will wreck the thing, to get some money back from it. It's a red VL n/a, all the parts are in great condition, it is complete!
The motor has done 260xxx Kms, but runs fine and never misses a beat.
The transmission is a reconditioned auto, only done about 10,000 kms. I should be able to find receipts to verify this but im not certain.
I'd like to sell the motor and gearbox first, so people can come and see it running, and give it a little drive if they wish.
all the panels are in good condition, it's maranello red/asteroid silver. the rear right hand door has a small shopping trolley dent in it, and that is the only damaged panel.
It has a complete grey interior... not in great condition, but a lot of the parts are still in good condition, the seats aren't too good though.
have lots of parts, so please contact me if you're interested, but do remember i would like to sell the running gear first! but feel free to text me on [phone removed], or send me a private message on here! I can hold parts for you, and send you photos if you wish, something can be sorted out im sure of it.
The car is located in S.A, and i would prefer cash pick ups.
Thanks guys.
0 likes
