Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
80L drop tank (slight dent, still good though)
LSD diff (always throws doubles) (IRS)
Hsv exhaust (catback 2.5") twin muffles, 1 rear resi (IRS)
Hsv momo race steering wheel with vp boss kit (needs re-stitching in places)
Vp Calais red/burgundy bonnet few marks
Vp Calais red/burgundy boot with spoiler (no garnish)
5x vp Calais wheels only 3 centre caps all need new tyres
LSD diff centre (no gears) non IRS.
Make me some offers.
I'm after white vp venetians with horizontal sides, rims, cash, make offers
0 likes
Prices on LSD IRS diff, red bonnet , both front guards and front bumper if u have it. Pm me prices . Or SMS [phone removed] cheers..
0 likes
75 for lsd centre n ill pick up asap
0 likes
price on the lsd irs diff??? sms me on [phone removed] can pick up asap!!!
0 likes
Vp xtc only have bonnet make an offer for both
Calais 8 I'd probably let it go for 100
1dvs90 make me an offer
0 likes
inbox me ya number cheers
0 likes
Interested in steering wheel could you please text me on [phone removed]
0 likes
$120. Can come tomorrow if your home?
0 likes
01-05-12, 00:42 GMT+10#10 Steering wheel is gone
IRS LSD diff $250 (I've been offered $300 he just doesn't have the cash yet)
Drop tank $150
Hsv exhaust $100
LSD centre $80
Bonnet $30
Vp wheels $150
Boot is gone.
My numbers [phone removed] feel free to text (I'd say call but if I'm at work I won't be able to answer the phone)
Cheers
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.