Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Well my injected 304 has no power once i get to 3000rpm its like it just dies, once i take my foot of the excelerator and back off its fine again, any suggestions?
0 likes
Inlet hose between airbox and throttle sucking in due to blocked air filter?
0 likes
I will have a look at that tomorrow thanks Mulkers.
---------- Post added 22-04-12 at 11:37 ----------
i have just checked the air filter and that isn't the problem any more ideas?
0 likes
Blocked fuel filter/pick up? Dud coil, plugs??
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGY
[View Post]
I will have a look at that tomorrow thanks Mulkers.
---------- Post added 22-04-12 at 11:37 ----------
i have just checked the air filter and that isn't the problem any more ideas?
How did you check it?
under the bonnet to watch the hose while the car was under load?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulkers
[View Post]
How did you check it?
under the bonnet to watch the hose while the car was under load?
Probably just checked to see if the air filter was blocked and replaced it
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I actually took the air filter out and drove around the block and it was doing the same thing, then put another air filter in. I changed the fuel regulator and it was a little better it would at least rev over 3-4000 but still playing up.I will be changing the fuel filter to see if that helps next.
0 likes