Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hey guys ive wired my motor up in my vl and are at the stage of hooking up the fuel lines. now the factory fuel lines are very close to the headers and im guessing the lines need to be cut near the firewall but there will be no flare on the ends. will the hose come off when under pressure and what has everyone done. i know i can get a flaring tool but i take it i would need to remove the lines off the car
any photos or info would be great
0 likes
I didn't use a flaring tool when I did mine and had no dramas at all.
0 likes
and do you remember where you cut them
0 likes
I didnt cut mine at all i have just left them the way they were and i have had no dramas.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
0 likes
really i would of thought the steel lines were get stinking hot
---------- Post added 18-04-12 at 20:20 ----------
anyone else
0 likes