Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Bottom mount

Started by vlrb30et? · 15 Apr 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlrb30et?Archived member
HAve a bottom mount manifold been adapted to suit t4 flange. Can a gt35/40 fit if I use the appropriate spacer
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlrb30et? [View Post] HAve a bottom mount manifold been adapted to suit t4 flange. Can a gt35/40 fit if I use the appropriate spacer Good thread here M8 --> http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...fitting+GT3540 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=176647&highlight=fitting+GT3540)
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
I thought a GT35 had a T3 footprint?
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xAsh- [View Post] I thought a GT35 had a T3 footprint? Na M8, GT3540's come in two foot prints. I've wanting a GTX3582 for a while with the T4 foot print. Helps with velocity(flow). Apparently GT series http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...t/turbocharger (http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/turbocharger) GTX series http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...t/turbocharger (http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/turbocharger)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today4

13,746 threads, 116,813 posts and 1,378 images saved from CT

40.2% of indexed threads saved