14-04-12, 05:50 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $9,500
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? 01 VX SS AUTO BLACK
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? WUQ465
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed]
Description Great condition. Has recently had a ton of cash spent on the front end. Has all new bushes, new strut/shocks, new power steering pump, new alternator and a few other things. I had all this done because I intended to use it for travelling back and forth between Shepp and Bendigo but have now decided to opt for something more economical. It just sits around collecting dust 95% of the time now.
The motor was changed for an 03 Statesman motor a while ago and has around 150,000k's. The car itself has 240,000.. Only the motor was changed, not the box. I think a lot of the 01 engines were faulty & had to be changed? I'm the third owner. Both owers before me were well in their 40's.
The auto has a worn band (common in any of these autos after 200,000k's) I have a re-built auto with a mild shift kit to go in the car if the buyer want's it. Didn�t want to put it in the car just yet encase someone didn�t like it. Was quoted $650-800 to replace the band in the current box, or $350 to fit the new one.
all-in-all it's pretty good for it's age & k's it drives great with the new shock etc in it. It has also had a service less than 300k's.
Open to offers and potential trades for something of similar value.
May also trade for dirt bike..
Located in Bendigo, Vic
0 likes
