Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Selling left over Turbo gear
Plenum with injectors $250 ono
Turbo auto computer $150 ono
Cruise control setup $50
Black rubber air box connector $50
EPA canister $50
Jensen DVD touch screen $350 ono
Random CD mp3 USB players Sony Kenwood clarion $80
Motorised 7" screen $100
3" exhuast $350 ono
I also have factory Turbo pistons and rods will sell $500 ono or seperate
[phone removed] is the number to ring
0 likes
Is the EPA cannister in good condition if so I'll take it! Got Vlt exhaust mani heat shield?
0 likes
Would you take 200 delivered for the VLT manifold??
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Is the EPA cannister in good condition if so I'll take it! Got Vlt exhaust mani heat shield?
EPA canister is in good condition pick up in geelong
---------- Post added 13-04-12 at 13:09 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAsh-
[View Post]
Would you take 200 delivered for the VLT manifold??
$200 plus delivery bud
0 likes
Will you post? No heat shield?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoVLCT
[View Post]
Will you post? No heat shield?
Plus postage I will
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.