Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

when are we going to go cruising again?

Started by Mr_Jox · 11 Apr 2012 · 64 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Mr_JoxArchived member
hey guys, just wanted to ask when will we be going on a nice cruise, havent been on one for awhile, cheers
0 likes
vlwreckinArchived member
I'm keen
0 likes
sle3perArchived member
im keen, lets organize something ?
0 likes
[PSIXTC]Archived member
Organize it then
0 likes
Mr_JoxArchived member
yeah someone, organise it, with date and time
0 likes
Yellow_btArchived member
Im keen
0 likes
FAQFPVArchived member
I'm down
0 likes
fatrxArchived member
I'm Keen to go for a cruise
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
I'm keen
0 likes
sle3perArchived member
night cruise or day gentlemen ? ill whip something together ?
0 likes
[PSIXTC]Archived member
Sunday or Saturday day I think
0 likes
sle3perArchived member
Sunday will bring a better turnout i reckon ? any previous spots to note, or something different for a change ?
0 likes
FAQFPVArchived member
Sunday day or Saturday afternoon/night
0 likes
Mr_JoxArchived member
not to sure sunday night, people will have work the next day, so if it is sunday, maybe afternoonish? or saturday, night?
0 likes
FAQFPVArchived member
That's what I said ^^^
0 likes
Yellow_btArchived member
Sunday morning for sure, Hopefully weather is good,wake up semi early to quick clean Rye?phillip island? First sunday of may?
0 likes
RPYZ_VLArchived member
Wouldn't mind meeting up with some VLs and going for a cruise
0 likes
Yellow_btArchived member
Wat about a cruise with wat eva cars
0 likes
fatrxArchived member
If it's the 1st Sunday in may , I can't make it . How bout the end of this month ?
0 likes
SRB 747Archived member
geelong eastern beach? torquay?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,609 threads, 76,826 posts and 950 images saved from CT

31.0% of indexed threads saved