Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys just got myself a s2 v8 cluster and it is slightly different form my s2 N/A Calais, obviously the s2 ones has the greyish spotted background, but on the v8 one, around the base of the needles there is a red ring around it, and on my N/A one its just black? Anyone noticed the difference?? and why?
0 likes
on my s2 v6 calais I first owned it had a red ring on it from memory. so maybe your cluster just didnt get it? or its been replaced in the past? I'd have to go home and check what my s1 cluster has
0 likes
Why the same reason Holden designed every thing on the VL...
For pure sex appeal n besides red make every thing go faster think about it.
---------- Post added 12-04-12 at 20:34 ----------
That's pretty observant mate but I wouldn't research it to much. You may not like what you find out!!!. Ps easy way to find what ur looking for is do a search on eBay for vl's. note the series n look at the dash pic n u will find all u seek... but don't say I didn't warn you lol
0 likes
ill post some pics of it when i get the new cluster. Im not to worried its just i wanted to know why they're diff.
0 likes