Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Anyone racing this Saturday? At this early stage weather looks great
http://www.calderpark.com.au/events/...als-26591.aspx (http://www.calderpark.com.au/events/chevy-nationals-26591.aspx)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I might go for a look since the weather will be mint. Anyone know if any big names will be racing?
0 likes
Awesome if you where racing as it was quiet as fuvk
---------- Post added 15-04-12 at 01:43 ----------
I done my pb of 9.90@139 which was still piss poor but I had a fuel pump issue which kept making the car stall so I'll be ontop of that this week, young Pauly in his immac red vl Calais on normal street tyres n fr19s full street spec went 11.6@127mph can't wait to see that slicked up, bills silvia sr20 went 9.90@140mph manual almost full weight bar carpet n a back seat hhahaha, James yellow bt1 had a trans issue to be sorted by next meeting, and khudr el houli bills brother in his daily sr20 silvia ****ter went 12.3 manaul! And that was it from the RAJAB camp
0 likes
Well done and lol 9.90 is piss poor ?? Thats moving quick! Sounds like you guys had a blast. What was the track like ?
0 likes
very good stix supra run 7.6
0 likes