Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Holden vs headlight problem!

Started by 88vlct · 8 Apr 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

88vlctArchived member
Hey everyone got a problem with my headlights in my vs. When I have my head lights on and put my hi beams on the headlights turn off but if I pull the indicator stalk towards me the lights and hibeams stay on. Anyone know what the problem could be?? Cheers!
0 likes
aus880Archived member
probably a faulty stalk, replace it
0 likes
MonstaS4Archived member
If the lighting circuit is similar to a VL, then you've probably just blown the high beam fuse. When you pull the stalk in the fuse is bypassed.
0 likes
88vlctArchived member
Cheers guys I'll have a look at it when I get the car back
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,897 threads, 79,728 posts and 1,007 images saved from CT

31.8% of indexed threads saved