Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Central locking aftermarket, HELP!

Started by Tommyp1 · 8 Apr 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Tommyp1Archived member
Okay so I installed this remote central locking kit I got from jaycar , I just connected all the wires to make sure it works and when I press lock it locks all doors except drivers door and when I press unlock vice versa Does anyone no what I could do to make it work or anyone had any problems like this? Please help me! Much appreciated Thanks guys
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today14

16,722 threads, 166,820 posts and 1,890 images saved from CT

48.8% of indexed threads saved