06-04-12, 19:54 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 8500 Ono
Open to Swap? Yes
State NSW
Short Description for title? 00 Vt Calais maroon over silver
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Alright up for sale is my immaculate 2000 vt Calais
Engine bay is stock with a v6 engine. Engine runs perfect with no problems since I have owned it.
Odo has low Km on it at only 142,000
Comes with 19inch wheels with low profile tyres (one rim has minimum damage)
Has been lowerd 2.5inches with standard compressed Holden springs. Makes ride feel like factory suspention. Have receipts for work done
Has a red back 2.5 inch cat back exhaust makes the car sound real crisp and nice
Paint is in good condition minus your usual car door scratches and one key scratch on passenger door not to bad
Has leather interior with woodgrain inserts. All seats are in good Condition a little wear on drivers seat.
Car has nice ice cold aircon and a 7 speaker sound system
Car comes with stock exhaust if wanted and I will be servicing the vehicle as well car has rego on it as well
Looking for $8500 Ono or swaps for something of interest willing to put a couple grand cash on top
CONTACT ME ON : [phone removed] if I don't answer leave a message and I will call you back
Alright here are the pictures. Due to posting this off my iPad I had to imageshack the images so sorry about that guys.
http://img36.imagesh...i/imageenj.jpg/
http://img32.imagesh...i/imageapv.jpg/
http://img571.images...i/imagerza.jpg/
http://img193.images...i/imagevnt.jpg/
http://img38.imagesh...i/imageqzc.jpg/
http://img28.imagesh...i/imageqps.jpg/
http://img88.imagesh.../imagemrgf.jpg/
http://img17.imagesh.../imagevhmo.jpg/
http://img714.images...i/imageziz.jpg/
0 likes
