Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: LS1 extractors

Started by AlmightyVL · 5 Apr 2012 · 15 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AlmightyVLArchived member
Hey guys, I've got some Pacemaker LS1 extractors (part no. 5357) for sale. Car is now cammed so need to go bigger. They are 1 5/8 size. I'll get some pics up shortly. Pick up from Western Suburbs of Melbourne. Pm me or email me at [email removed] if interested. Price - $500firm Cheers
0 likes
AlmightyVLArchived member
Bump
0 likes
JPC-JETArchived member
wat brand are they and wats your best price?
0 likes
AlmightyVLArchived member
Sorry forgot to add pacemaker and at the moment $500 as I'm not in a rush to sell them as the car is off the road.
0 likes
JPC-JETArchived member
ok no worrys mate, not lookin to spend that much but thanks anyways
0 likes
Yellow_btArchived member
450$? --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?j02xam
0 likes
Yellow_btArchived member
Sold --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mo1i3q Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AlmightyVLArchived member
Bump back up for sale
0 likes
BlairArchived member
whats the part number?
0 likes
AlmightyVLArchived member
5357
0 likes
AlmightyVLArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AlmightyVLArchived member
Bump
0 likes
SLIGMHArchived member
hey buddii what car did they come off ute or sadane .. and are they to suit auto or manual ?
0 likes
AlmightyVLArchived member
Hey mate came off an auto sedan but I'm pretty sure they fit manual as well.
0 likes
nomadArchived member
They will fit a ute as well, its the cat back that is longer
0 likes
SLIGMHArchived member
If I can find out that they will bolt up to a vu Maloo ute with a twin cat back exhaust system Already done I will buy ASAP
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,780 threads, 78,481 posts and 973 images saved from CT

31.5% of indexed threads saved