Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Pre purchase vehicle inspection

Started by GASRB6 · 3 Apr 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GASRB6Archived member
I'm looking at buying a car in Vic. I need to have it inspected and the motor compression and or leak down tested before I commit. Anyone know any companies that divide this service ?
0 likes
vltrb-0Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by GASRB6 [View Post] I'm looking at buying a car in Vic. I need to have it inspected and the motor compression and or leak down tested before I commit. Anyone know any companies that divide this service ? racv
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today32

20,469 threads, 241,327 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.8% of indexed threads saved