Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Does anyone know where in Adelaide i can by Anodised Banjo line fitting and high tension M8 Exhaust Bolts. I need to get them ASAP, so i can finish putting my car back together over easter. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
What Banjo do you need? I might have something.
0 likes
I Need one for the Water line into the block, and one for the oil line into the Turbo.
0 likes
You need a M14 x 1.5 for the block, so a banjo to suit M14 and no idea what the turbo is. M12 I think.
0 likes
That would sound about right to me. Do you have any of those?
0 likes
Only to suit dash fittings and they come as a kit, banjo, bolt + washers.
0 likes