Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Steering problem

Started by chris86vl · 1 Apr 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

chris86vlArchived member
Hi I've just got my 86 vl Calais back on the road and notice while I'm going left around a bend the car will pull suddenly to the left then swing back to straighten up I drive a lot on country roads so it is quite dangerous but it only does it when I'm turning the wheel left please help thanks
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today23

18,020 threads, 194,319 posts and 2,150 images saved from CT

52.6% of indexed threads saved