Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Oil feed and return lines

Started by bigrob · 29 Mar 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bigrobArchived member
Hey there boys and girls, just wondering if anyone knows a good place in the eastern suburbs to get braided oil lines for a t66 setup? I want to get the flanges too, and I know ebay sells them, but is there anywhere where I can go to directly check out my options? Cheers, Rob
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,944 threads, 91,309 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved