Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Iv got some wheels that need to be repaired but have no idea where to get it done an what price I'd be looking at. If someone can help me would b good thanks
In Melbourne !
0 likes
http://www.acealloys.com.au/
http://www.advancedalloys.com.au/home/
There's a couple SE though, if you don't mind traveling.
0 likes
I wouldn't mind the travel if the price is right, thanks alot
For the links I'll look into them
0 likes
These Blokes http://www.advancedalloys.com.au/home/ repaired the rims on the clubby. Done a mint job. Rims had to be rolled, fix the gutter rash & painted in shadow chrome.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Yeah advanced alloys do our wheels at work. Pretty good from what I've seen
0 likes
Thanks guys do use no how much they normally charge for repair gutter rash an paint?
0 likes
Advanced are shocking, ACE is the way to go, faster and better quality
0 likes
neway wheels west heidelberg
0 likes