Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
If I buy a nistune board from nistune how hard it it to tune?? Does it need to be taken to a tuner?? Can a map be copied from someone else within same mods etc?? Thanks guys
---------- Post added 27-03-12 at 18:04 ----------
I'm after a cheap way to run highflowed T3/t4 standard injectors wade 818 cam 3" exhaust cooler etc with a na motor!! So not sure the standard 3TM will run the cam!!
0 likes
a standard computer will run the 818, i did it on my last VL with a KKR430, it went really well with 10 psi. If you're gonna get a nistune, you might aswell upgrade your injectors as the standard ones wont go far. Unless you have a wideband air / fuel gauge dont attempt to tune it yourself.
0 likes
Cheers thanks I'll just do standard Ecu then cheers mate
0 likes