Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Anyone know Bill (aka Misk/bigbolby)?

Started by GREENVK · 26 Mar 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GREENVKArchived member
Hi peoples. I'm trying to get in contact with Bill (aka Misk/bigbolby). He's been borrowing my engine crane and has had it for a couple of months. I now really need the crane back to do a new engine for my car. His number has been disconnected, and last time I spoke to him, he said he'd moved from his old address to somewhere in Dandenong. I have emailed him and PMed him multiple times, but heard nothing. Does anyone have a new phone number for him, or speak to him at all? If so, please PM me, or tell him to contact me immediately.... before **** gets ugly. Thanks guys!
0 likes
gngztaArchived member
he lives in boronia now, i know him, i've sent him the link on facebook
0 likes
GREENVKArchived member
Thanks for that mate. I really don't think he's doing the dodgy on me, so hopefully he contacts me.
0 likes
GREENVKArchived member
All sorted. Thanks for the reply.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Did **** have to get ugly?
0 likes
GREENVKArchived member
negative
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,669 threads, 77,539 posts and 959 images saved from CT

31.2% of indexed threads saved