Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Another what turbo question

Started by simmo4by · 26 Mar 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

simmo4byArchived member
Hey all. I've been serachin and searchin but cannot find the answers. I'm converting my rb30 patrol to straight gas on the cheap. I'v found a ebay turbo which is a gt35 internally gated a/r .70 comp and a/r .63 turbine. Now my question is when would I bee seeing full boost (10psi) by? Also does an XF throttle body have the same stud/bolt pattern as a GRA throttle body (need to weld an adapter plate but don't have a GRA yet)? I'm trying to get all the parts I need to the car is not off the road for long. Cheers.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,279 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved