Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

R33 gearbox in vl turbo please help

Started by Cosjet · 25 Mar 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CosjetArchived member
Hey guys Doing a skyline 33 gearbox conversion in my VL Turbo I have been looking and looking at articles And in all honesty they are old articles I need to know if it's still possible on purchasing A Mx7 speedo pinion assembly from Nissan Also the throw out Bearing carrier can the MF5 one work Or do I Need the Mx7 one or r33 one? Where can I get one? Also do I need to change the speedo cable From a non turbo one Are the turbo ones the same auto/manual? Which series gearbox has the slave cylinder that screws With the clutch fluid line? I heard some lines are different with banjo bolt type? Much much help needed thankyou
0 likes
tubby2010Archived member
check this out mate should help you http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=52408
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,883 threads, 90,661 posts and 1,221 images saved from CT

34.7% of indexed threads saved