25-03-12, 18:16 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 4000
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? 1994 LUX!
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description 1994 toyota hilux space cab
Mint running gear
17 xhp sabers all good tyres
Everything works awesome air con etc
Has the factory chrome front end
Kenwood mp3 USB aux etc fusion splits in doors
For an extra 500 can slam it on 4" blocks and dive the front end which will include a wheel alignment with shims so done properly
Looking for swaps really but cash would be good
Picture can be seen in my thread for my VY Calais I didn't know how to get it on here on the iPad so next time im on the computer I'll try then thanks
Also no time waisters I can't be bothered dealing with use anymore
0 likes
