Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

VL modification list. needs pricing please.

Started by joshm_101 · 25 Mar 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

joshm_101Archived member
Hey ive decided that if I were to have a VL for 10 grandL id make sure to have all these mods. I just need the pricing on these without labour costs as I have a mechanic for it. Here is the list TURBO ( a good one thats not stock with the VL.) R33 Gearbox intercooler rebuild engine ECU CONTROLLER Forged pistons (+ what else is needed for a rebuild?) CLUTCH exhaust lowered. I have found some cars with most of these mods so I am in luck thanks
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
$10,000 grand wont go far.... gonna need more coin if u want the car to last and be reliable.
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
why would you even bother putting this on CT? its commonsense.
0 likes
aus880Archived member
^^ as above what happened to the LS1 idea? I'd advise you to read and read some more threads on here, you can do a search contact some of the advertisers direct for prices, most of them are very helpful
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,914 threads, 91,007 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.8% of indexed threads saved