Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vlt water return t piece size?????

Started by deanoVLCT · 23 Mar 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

deanoVLCTArchived member
Hi guys yes I have done a search, I'm after the t piece size for water return into heater hose near oil filter! I have seen maybe 3/8 top and both bottom outlets 5/8 into heater hose but wanna make sure? Guessing also go to pirtek? Cheers guys
0 likes
NukzArchived member
I think the heater house outlets were closer to 3/4. Yeah just take the heater hose and the water return hose to pirtek and they'll make one up for you for around $30 or so from memory
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Cheers nutks, but does anyone else know the size? Can't be knacker taking whole thing off?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today29

19,674 threads, 223,968 posts and 2,401 images saved from CT

57.5% of indexed threads saved